“Nevertheless We Persist”
The Power of Sisterhood Women’s Conference
Sedona, AZ ~ September 2 & 3, 2017
More than any time in modern history, our country and the world needs women to stand up ~ for themselves, for their mothers, daughters, granddaughters, girlfriends ~ for all women and girls.
Have you felt the pull to do something to support, guide and empower women & girls . . . but aren’t sure how to begin?
You are not alone and . . . and you don’t need to do it alone!
Perhaps you’re yearning to be in a community of like-minded women, all searching for a way to create a better world for themselves and the women and girls they love. Or perhaps you want to engage in a larger way to enhance your community, your country or the world.
Redefine your own personal power and shift into action by:
• Voicing your dreams.
• Gathering strength to support your dreams.
• Expanding your vision through the diversity of others.
• Learning how to strategize the vision that you hold dear.
• Creating a plan to realize your dreams.
• Recognizing the power of sisterhood to support and guide you as you step into a more powerful, engaged life.
We are stronger together!
DURING THE TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, you will explore, discover and make a plan to support guide and empower women and girls . . . in your special way. You will be supported, guided, inspired and uplifted by our extraordinary facilitators and The Power of Sisterhood.
YOU WILL RETURN HOME with the strength of your sisters to support you as you move forward in a more powerful, meaningful way. Whether you’re looking for the confidence to step into the political field, join a women’s movement, start a business, or ease the younger generation into authentic lives of their own, your new sisters will have your back.
THIS CONFERENCE WILL OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
• Immerse yourself in a joyful, engaged community.
• Reach a deeper self-awareness through storytelling, writing, singing, movement and insightful exercises and experiences.
• Discover vibrant new friendships and the power and importance of sisterhood.
• Examine what you can do, and would like to do, to support, guide and empower women and girls in your life, in your community and in the world.
• Create an action plan that will provide clarity and a step-by-step guide as you move forward.
• Return home feeling renewed, re-energized and as an impassioned member of a Sisterhood Circle. Meeting online and on monthly calls, you’ll collaborate in a safe circle of synergy that naturally supports you to support other women and girls . . . and then magic becomes possible.
CONFERENCE FEE: $295
~ Includes: Conference facilitation 9/2 – 9/3/2017 PLUS guidance and support for your Sisterhood Circle, including monthly conference calls and a private online “coffee shop” for sharing ideas, finding support, and cheering each other on.
The conference will be held at the beautiful Sedona Creative Life Center, a nonprofit organization founded to celebrate the human spirit and provide an uplifting and nourishing environment for celebrations, spiritually enhancing programs, and personal growth. The center is nestled on fifteen beautiful secluded acres, just a few minutes from the heart of Sedona, Arizona.
For additional information and registration, please visit the Sedona Women’s Institute.